Friday, November 21, 2008

My Facebook Account Error

Today November 21st, 2008 My Facebook Account has been error. I don’t know why, it’s only happen for me L. On this morning I did not found this error, but no in 4 pm I cannot login to my account.

I try to login using my account but it the login form say:

Account Unavailable

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Wew… I thought something problem with my account. But I ask to all of my friends who also use facebook, they all said it has no problem with me. Oh maybe because some of problem (which I don’t know what’s the problem) they delete my account, and then I initiate to create a new account using a same username and same password.

Until now nothing problem, with my account I can register and I have got an email confirmation too. I confirmed my new account and it’s working.

After that I log out form my new account, and then I tried to log in again, and I’ve got the same message like the old one.

I call my friend to check my account using my e-mail and search facilities, and the found 2 account (the new one and the old).hmm something problem here… How could using a same e-mail we can register 2 or more account in facebook?

I thought If my account really error and they will fix it what account will be my account the new one or the old?

 

Please somebody help me to fix my facebook before I feel hate to the facebook.

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

die u bitch

Anonymous said...

As posted on the Facebook help page:

"Site Maintenance" errors

Some users have been experiencing difficulty logging into the site for several days. After they enter their login information they receive a "Site Maintenance" error message. We are aware of this technical issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Certainly. I join told all above.

I LOVE YOU said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ebiteua.com/forum55-prostitutki-khersona-i-oblasti.html]Проститутки Херсон[/url]

Anonymous said...

You most likely see coupons every day of your life. Nevertheless, you most likely don't use them all. You may possibly not even use a single. That is probably as you don't recognize just how many large sums of money are protected by cutting vouchers. Search for this post to get promotion tips and tricks that will help you conserve a number of funds. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Inas665much[/url]